Moogji Aboriginal Council East Gippsland Inc.
Moogji is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation that provides services to the East Gippsland community specifically in and around Orbost, Cann River and surrounding districts. Services include:
- Doctors’ clinic, GP visiting from Orbost Medical Clinic
- Aboriginal Health Workers
- Medical transport as far as Melbourne
- Clinical nurse
- Youth worker
- An environmental team
- A visiting psychiatrist
- Community kitchens and gardens
- Assess to scheduled dental appointments and transport to the dental clinics and Gippsland and East Gippsland Aboriginal Cooperative (Bairnsdale) and Orbost Regional Health
- A visiting optometrist
- Child and women’s health check days and health promotion events in partnership with Orbost Regional Health and Djillay Ngalu.